You are here
7 Reasons Mitt Romney is a Poor Choice for President
You wrote this. Only a communist or an egomaniacal lunatic would desire to vote on their own stuff.
Click "Okay" and close this before someone sees this.
World Net Daily publisher Joseph Farah provides a well-documented and referenced article for all of the reasons we just cannot support Mitt Romney for president. Now, I don't want to use this Web site to attack other candidates. I hope to usually keep posts and articles on the topic of Rick Perry himself. However, every Perry supporter needs perspective on the opponent. Mitt Romney trashes Perry's record in Texas, particularly on immigration. To me, Romney comes off way too slick and polished in the debates. Though, as long as the media is treating debating style as the highest indication of competence and leadership, we need to be informed on who Romney really is.
This article linked below covers the following negatives on Romney:
- 1994 debate against Ted Kennedy (with video): Romney says he is pro-abortion. He reaffirmed this position in a 2002 debate in a campaign debate for Massachusetts governor
- Same debate, Romney says he is "supportive of special privileges for homosexuals"
- Same debate, Romney says Reagan's economic policies are appalling.
- As governor of Massachusetts, Romney "enthusiastically used his executive power to institute the state's Supreme Judicial Court's illegal legislative action ordering same-sex marriage to be implemented;"
- As governor of Massachusetts, Romney "enthusiastically crafted and enacted a mandatory state health-care program remarkably similar to Obamacare – and still defends it today – even though it includes a provision for taxpayer-supported abortions and placed Planned Parenthood on the advisory board";
- Romney's administration "nominated a same-sex "married" couple as 'adoptive parents of the year'";
- Romney's state's economy lagged near the bottom of the nation in performance throughout his governorship.
Read more about it at wnd.com